Here are some random facts for you.
1. The guy who founded The North Face died in 2015 from hypothermia after a kayaking accident.
2. There are only two countries in the world where divorce is illegal: Vatican City and the Philippines.
3. “Ambidextrous” comes from the Latin word “ambidexter,” which literally translates to “right-handed on both sides.”
4. More than 1,000 Americans have gotten the PLAGUE over the past 100 years, which is an average of about ten a year. Only about 16% die from it today, though.
5. Mount Rushmore was supposed to show all four presidents down to their waists, but they ran out of funds in 1941 so we just got the heads.