When is the deadline to register to vote?
The deadline to register online is Thursday, Oct. 29. Election Day is Tuesday, Nov. 3.
- Deadlines for all ways to register in Nevada
- Online: Thursday, Oct. 29;
By mail: Tuesday, Oct. 6;
In person: Tuesday, Nov. 3 (Election Day)
- Can I register to vote and cast my ballot on the same day?
- Can I vote without a photo ID?
Can I vote by mail without an excuse?
Yes, you can vote by mail without an excuse.
- When is the deadline to request a mail-in ballot? All registered voters receive their mail ballot automatically
- When do I need to mail my ballot by? Must be postmarked by Tuesday, Nov. 3 (Election Day) and received by Tuesday, Nov. 10
- Can I vote without a notary or witness?
- Can I use COVID-19 as an excuse?
- After I vote by mail, can I track my ballot? (Check here)
Can I vote in person before Election Day?
Yes, both by early absentee and early in-person voting.
- When is the first day I can vote early in person? Saturday, Oct. 17
- When is the last day I can vote early in person? Friday, Oct. 30