4th Annual Reno Chalk Art & Music Festival
Presented by Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
Friday – Sunday, July 12 – 14, 2019
Atlantis West Parking Lot
Watch in awe as chalk paintings come to life at the 4th Annual Reno Chalk Art & Music Festival. Using pavement for canvas, artists create spectacular masterpieces. Join us for three days of art, food, live entertainment, artisan crafters and more!
Now Accepting Artists!
Join the competition and take part in the fastest growing art event Reno has to offer. Applications accepted through July 1, 2019.
- Team, Individual, and Student Divisions
- Team – Up to 4 Artists
- Student – 12 to 18 years old
- Prizes will be awarded to the winners in the following categories:
- Best of Show
- Best Replica of a Master’s Work
- Best Use of Color
- Best 3D
- People’s Choice
- Complimentary hotel stay for the first 30 artists that register (non-local artists only)
- Artist Welcome Packet includes
- 1 event t-shirt per artist
- Access to the Artist Retreat Tent, featuring complimentary snacks and beverages
- Lunch each day of the festival in the Artist Retreat Tent
- 1 box of chalk (choice of multicolor, white, or black)
Once your application is reviewed and accepted, you will receive complete rules and event schedule. For questions/inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.